When will I get my refund?
- After cancellation, most refunds arrive within 14 days, but for some payment methods and regions, it might take longer.
- We send your refund on the day your reservation is canceled. Once we send it, the refund is on its way, and your payment provider (for example, your bank or credit card issuer) will have the most up-to-date info about when funds will arrive.
- Here are estimates of when you can expect to see a refund—it all depends on how you paid and where you live:
- Major credit cards, including prepaid credit and debit cards: 5-15 business days
- Other payment methods: 15 business day
For more details about our Refund Policy, see our Terms and Conditions page under the Cancellation and Refund Policy section.